The prospective Tenant will need to make the necessary arrangements to produce the required documents, and deposits in accordance with the timetable set out below.
VERY IMPORTANT: When the agreed takeover date does not allow sufficient time to be certain that payments to CP using a standard cheque will have time to clear the banking system, payment can only be made in the form of cash, a bankers draft or a building society cheque drawn on its own branch.
- Details of Tenants: Names and addresses of the proposed tenants, plus the names of other occupants (if any).
- A completed application form is required for each tenant and guarantor
- A Holding Deposit
- Proof of Identity: Proof of photographic identity for each of the proposed tenants is required, such as a passport, plus a copy of a recent utility supplier’s invoice addresed to the prospective tenant, or a credit card statement that is no more than 3 months old.
Required on Receipt of Satisfactory References
Before occupation and execution of the tenancy agreement, the following are required in cleared funds from the tenant:
- First month’s rent in advance (less the Holding Deposit already paid)
- Tenancy deposit equal to five week’s rent (where the annual rent is less than £50,000) or equal to six week’s rent (where the annual rent is more than £50,000) which will be held and protected as a deposit against damages (not to be used as rent).
Required upon Signing Tenancy Agreement
- Inventory and Schedule of Condition: Arrange with CP’s representitive to attend the Check-In to scrutinise/agree the reports.