Welcome to Church End Homes
We are proud to offer an exclusive and unique development of 3 substantial individual gated detached homes.
Set in arguably the best position in the village of Clifton, Church End Homes are pleased to offer this unique and exclusive gated development of just three individual detached 4 & 5 bedroom homes. These exceptional properties, boasting countryside views, have been designed to complement the nearby Conservation Area.
Each of these distinctive homes has their own remote-controlled gated access with double garage and ample parking.
Step inside and you will discover meticulous detail with a high specification finish throughout. The ground floor benefits from underfloor heating on individual room thermostats. The stylish open plan and fully integrated kitchens have been designed to be sociable family spaces. In addition, each property has a separate utility/laundry room that can be accessed independently.
Oak staircases with glass rebated balustrades and oak doors add to the superior level of finish. The master and second bedrooms both have en-suite bathrooms with contemporary white sanitary ware set in stylish vanity units. The spacious family bathrooms are also fitted with vanity units and
boast a separate bath and shower.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the attention to detail and thoughtful design that has been invested in these new homes to ensure all aspects of modern family living. These are not just homes but a lifestyle choice. We are confident you will not be disappointed.
*ALL PLOTS NOW SOLD!*
General Ethos of the Development
- The character and nature of the local surroundings have been taken into consideration during the design process to ensure the properties are sympathetic to the area.
- High standards of craftsmanship throughout the properties.
- Generous flowing spaces to suit modern day living with many contemporary touches.
Environmentally Friendly Features
- ‘A’ rated white goods in kitchens where possible to reduce water and energy use
- Full cavity wall, floor and roof insulation to a high specification
- Dual flush WC’s to assist in water conservation
- Double glazed windows with Low E glass to limit heat loss in winter and reduce heat gain in summer
- Low energy lighting
- High efficiency gas boiler for hot water and heating
- We pride ourselves in the level of waste material that we recycle throughout the construction programme on all of our developments to ensure as little impact as possible on the environment
Plot 1: The Stables
Plot 2: The Grange
Plot 3: Fieldside House
Clifton village is a popular place to live with excellent commuter links close by but, with open countryside on the doorstep, it still retains the great feel of rural village life. In the centre of the village is the well-loved duck pond.
There are many local amenities serving the Clifton community with additional facilities close-by in neighbouring towns and villages. Facilities in Clifton include a lower school, post office/village store and two public houses, a butcher, a highly renowned Indian restaurant, garage / petrol station and a hairdresser.
At the northern edge of the village is Clifton Cricket Club and football is played at the Recreation ground where the Community Centre, with its large car park, is also located. All Saints’ Church Hall is situated in Stanford Lane.
The local community take pride in their village and local events and fundraising occasions are always well supported by the residents. The transport links are served well by the nearby A1(M) and A507 and the M1 is only a short trip away. The rail links at Arlesey, Hitchin, Letchworth & Biggleswade provide an excellent commute into the city (Kings Cross) within 30-40 minutes. This makes Clifton the ideal choice for City working and relaxing rural living. Clifton has been voted Bedfordshire Village of the Year in 2003, 2005 and 2009.