Here's what we say...
Q1) When did you last hear from your agent?
Answer: Country Properties agents are trained to communicate effectively with our landlords. You can speak to us over the phone, in branch and view your property 24/7 online.
Q2) Are you satisfied with your current letting agents service?
Answer: We pride ourselves on offering the best service to our landlords which is why 95% of Country Properties customers are satisfied with their service while the national average is 73%.
Q3) Is your agent fully compliant and up to date with the latest letting legislation?
Answer: There are over 400 regulations and 145 laws you must adhere to as a landlord. Being part of the Hunters network means our Country Properties agents are trained through the Hunters Training Academy to know all of these, so you don’t have to.
Q4) Does your agent market your property efficiently?
- Is on all major property portals? We advertise on Rightmove, OnTheMarket and many more sites
- Country Properties agents can advertise your properties across social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- We will match your property to potential tenants from our extensive database within 24 hours of your property going live
- We are the largest regional network in Hertfordshire and Bedforshire, means access to more tenants
Q5) Is your agent honest about your property?
- Country Properties letting agents will always price your property in line with market trends
- We will offer tips and guidance on how to improve your property to get the best return
- We aim to find the right tenant in the quickest time frame to reduce void periods
Q6) How do you communicate with your agent?
- We have trained agents available in branch
- Call our expert lettings team who are here to help
- View progress and tenancy details wherever, whenever, through 'My Country Properties' landlord portal, available 24/7.