A four bedroom detached family home in super condition throughout with stylish decor and quality fittings. A beautiful house in a desirable position on the 'Silsoe Grange' development.
Entrance door to the front, Amtico flooring.
A suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling to splashbacks, Amtico flooring, double glazed window to the side.
17' 2" x 11' 8" (5.23m x 3.56m) Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, Amtico flooring.
19' 4" x 12' 8" (5.89m x 3.86m) A 'shaker' style kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over and soft close drawers, 1.5 basin sink and drainer, tiling to splashbacks, ceramic hob with extractor hood over, Hotpoint double oven, French doors to the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Base units with work surfaces over, inset sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, door to the side access, radiator, boiler.
Access to the boarded loft, double glazed window to the side, built-in cupboard.
10' 9" x 10' 9" (3.28m x 3.28m) Double built-in wardrobes, double glazed window to the front, radiator.
A suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the side.
13' 0" x 8' 6" (3.96m x 2.59m) Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
10' 9" x 6' 5" (3.28m x 1.96m) Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
8' 2" x 7' 4" (2.49m x 2.24m) Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
A suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the side.
A relatively private rear garden that is fully enclosed with artificial lawn, a patio area, flower and shrub beds, side gate and door to:
Detached Converted Garage
18' 7" x 11' 3" (5.66m x 3.43m) Stylishly converted to provide an office/den with power and recessed lighting.
Off-road parking for two vehicles.
The village has a small newsagent, hairdresser, one pub, lower school, nursery, drama society, dance school, sports centre and parish council.
Wrest Park has an early eighteenth-century garden, spread over 92 acres (37 ha), which was probably originally laid out by George London and Henry Wise for Henry Grey, 1st Duke of Kent, then modified by Lancelot "Capability" Brown in a more informal landscape style.
The park is divided by a wide gravel central walk, continued as a long canal that leads to a Baroque pavilion banqueting house designed by Thomas Archer and completed in 1711. The interior of the pavilion is decorated with an impressive Ionic columns in trompe-l'œil. Boundary canals were altered to take the more natural shape by Capability Brown, who worked there between 1758 and 1760, and who also ringed the central formal area with a canal and woodland.
THESE ARE PRELIMINARY DETAILS TO BE APPROVED BY THE VENDORS.