Located in the sought after village of Offley on a quiet, private plot is this five bedroom modern family home. Built to a high specification and boasting an open plan living/dining room with a beautifully appointed kitchen/breakfast room. With underfloor heating to the ground floor and glorious countryside views to the upper floors, this property is well presented throughout.
Window to front. Stairs to first floor. Solid wood flooring. Under stairs storage cupboard.
A white with chrome effect suite comprising wash hand basin and W.C. Solid wood flooring. Window to front.
24' 0" x 18' 5" (7.32m x 5.61m)
Feature log burning stove. Solid wood flooring. Window to front and rear. French doors onto patio and garden.
17' 8" x 10' 3" (5.38m x 3.12m)
A range of well appointed floor and wall mounted units with granite worktops over. Inset sink with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double eye level electric oven, four ring hob with extractor over and further low level oven under hob. French doors to rear. Window to side. Walk through to utility room.
A range of well appointed floor and wall mounted units with worktops over. Inset sink with mixer tap. Space and services for washing machine and tumble dryer. Window to front. Door to side.
Stairs to second floor. Storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Window to front.
13' 4" x 9' 9" (4.06m x 2.97m)
Window to front. Built in wardrobe. Door to en-suite.
En-Suite to Bedroom One
A white with chrome effect suite comprising wash hand basin, shower cubicle and W.C. Window to rear.
12' 4" x 10' 3" (3.76m x 3.12m)
Built in wardrobe. Window to rear.
10' 4" x 9' 11" (3.15m x 3.02m)
Built in wardrobe. Window to front.
A white with chrome effect suite comprising wash hand basin, panel bath, shower cubicle and W.C. Window to rear.
14' 9" x 11' 6" (4.50m x 3.51m)
Built in wardrobes. Velux windows to front.
11' 6" x 9' 11" (3.51m x 3.02m)
Velux windows to front.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for at least three cars. Decorate shingle plant beds with plants and shrubs.
South facing rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn with large patio area. Established shrubs and trees to boundaries. Gate to side leading to front.
17' 6" x 10' 6" (5.33m x 3.20m)
A single, detached garage with power and light, electric remote controlled door to front and single to rear side.
Information from our Vendors
- Only 5 minutes drive to Hitchin town centre, voted one of the happiest places to live in the UK!
- Ideal for commuters wanting countryside living, with choice of fast trains to London Kings Cross / St. Pancras from just 25 mins from nearby Hitchin or Luton.
- Modern, energy efficient ‘Air source’ heating system by Vaillant with individual room controlled wet underfloor heating system to entire ground floor.
- Solid wood flooring to ground floor hall, cloakroom and living areas, with high quality tiling to kitchen and utility.
- Plumbing to top floor for second en-suite if desired.
- The property is fitted with a modern Alarm system.