Ampthill Chase Abbey Lane, Bedfordshire, MK45

SharedEquity

£284,000

Overview

Plot 195, 196, 197 OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining room with french doors leading out to the rear garden * SEPARATE UTILITY area * Spacious lounge * Master bedroom with en suite facilities with ROCA sanitary ware and PROSLIDE fitted wardrobes * Parking *   

Plot 195, 196, 197

Plot 195, 196, 197 - The Studland is a three bedroom family home with spacious lounge and open plan kitchen / dining area with utility area and french doors leading to the garden. Upstairs the spacious master bedroom offers fitted wardrobes and an impressive en suite shower room.

**The Studland is available for purchase at 80% of the Open Market Value. 80% relates to £284,000 (Full price £355,000). The remaining 20% equity will be secured by way of legal charge in favour of the Local Authority; this will be a second charge against the property. Application can only be made by local purchasers who have a connection to Central Bedfordshire and is subject to financial qualification. Terms and conditions apply

Standard specification of our new homes include:

• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand

• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and fridge freezer

• Feature LED cupboard lighting

• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.

• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas

• Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)

• Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)

• Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to bedroom 2 (properties over 1500 sq ft)

• Personal optional extras available

How we can help!

If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!

Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.

Home Exchange:Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.

Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?

Mortgage Store are 'new build' mortgage specialists

Newly built homes remain a very popular option with purchasers who desire a fresh exterior and interior that they can simply put their own mark upon. Not only can these properties be more environmentally friendly, but they can also be cost effective as they may have more efficient boilers, heaters and insulation than older properties, which could save you money on future utility bills. In addition, purchasing a 'new build' is usually a much simpler process as there is no chain or previous owner. We are the nominated mortgage broker for many National new build developers as shown on our home page. Mortgage Store experts can help you identify a suitable property, appraise you of your mortgage options, negotiate the right deal with the developer and guide you through the whole buying process up to completion. Spoilt for Choice!



Not only will you have the choice of many new build sites and property types in your area, there is also a multitude of different schemes and funding options available. We can offer mortgages on new build properties with deposits from as little as 5%, this is normally through one of the many schemes on offer through the builder. For further information on mortgages please contact out sales office who will be able to put your in touch with a mortgage consultant

Floorplan

Floorplan

The area

Location Map

Schools

Contact the Agent

Contact Country Properties Ampthill on
01525 403033



Or fill in our contact form to have our agents contact you.

Download brochure
Shortlist property
Share: